Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 17th-28th Outlines and Papers

Ever since we got back from the Northern Greece trip, it has been homework homework, test, test, homework, homework, test, test. To say the least it's not been incredibly exciting. Although! There have been some exciting things that have happened this week. Such as, I have officially made up my mind about what I want to do in life and have picked out my classes for next semester! I am so excited to get back to the Harding campus and I am really excited about my classes! I decided to be an early education major and a math minor. Next semester I will be finishing up my gen eds and also taking an education class where I will be shadowing teachers at the academy across the street from Harding. I am suppppppppppppper excited for that! For once in my life, I can actually see where I want to be and see myself loving it! I am so excited. God has blessed me so much. That's also something else that I've been working on. I've been praying alot lately and trying to deepen my relationship for the Lord. Each day I just tell myself that it takes time to grow that relationship and that it's never going to stop growing. I've started a prayer journal and though I haven't written in it every.single.day, I've been praying more than I have ever before. Anddddddddd, other than that the little marathon is on sunday! Coming up! Woohoo! Also, I'm gonna update ya'll on our little day trip to Delphi in my next blog so look at that!

Love always,
Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment