Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day Nine September 18th, 2010


Hey there! This morning I woke up, we had classes and the normal day. However, I bought officially bought my tickets for the three day weekend to Barcelona! I am very excited about that :) Then, after that we got ready to go see the Temple of Poseidon to watch the sunset there in the southeast tip of Attica. It turned out to be beautiful and a great experience!! Ashlee, the girls, and I took tons of pictures and it was really fun! The sunset was so beautiful, I wish that all of you could have seen it! Afterwards when we got back, we went to the Taverna (no, it's not a tavern) and we had gyros! They were so delicious (but probably not the best thing for you)! And then of course, we had to follow that with some good ole' gelato icecream! It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment