Friday, September 17, 2010

Day One September 10th, 2010

Skylar/Skyler at the Artemis!
Hello! This is my first time writing! I am very excited about sharing all my adventures on this blog! My first day seemed like it was the longest day of my life. Probably because it was! The time difference and lack of sleep made for some extreme jet lag. ON the way to the Artemis (our hotel we are staying in for the semester), the only thing that I could pay attention to was the crazy! driving that was going on before me. We seriously hit like 27 cars in my mind. Once we got to the Artemis I had to force myself not to take a nap until it was time for bed. Let me tell you, this was very hard to do and I ended up snoozing for like a half hour before dinner while Ashlee (my room mate) watched some Greek infomercials on the television. After dinner, we went to tour part of the town of Porto Rafti (where the Artemis is located). We went to ice cream, and then walked down to the board walk where there were restaurants, people fishing, and boats galore! It was such a beautiful view :)

No comments:

Post a Comment