Friday, September 24, 2010

September 21st-23th

 Hey there! Not much has happened the past few days; hence why I have not written. We've just been going through classes and normal day schedules. I've gotten up to running 6K. So only 4 more to go before the 10K on October 31st! I'm super excited! I've been reading a lot lately too. For classes, and for leisure reading. I've been a little homesick, but some of my friends are getting skype so that will be nice to talk to them(: Today, Thursday, Ashlee, Lia, Heather, and I went to the beach and took tons of pictures, and also found this graffiti-ed out spot and took some legit pictures. It was so much fun! Then later tonight, we went to Taz, and Skylar and Kaylie got crepes and I got some ice cream. It was all really good and the guy that worked there gave us some tips and talked to us for a while...it was really exciting and fun!

  From what I have heard, everyone at home seems to be doing well, and I can't wait to see you all again. I also figured out a way to text through my ipod/computer so that has made communication back home a little bit easier as well.  I don't know if I mentioned this, but in a few days we are going on our Peloponnese Cruise, and then in two weekends I am going to Barcelona, Spain with about half the group for our free weekend. I am super stoked for all of the above! <3

1 comment:

  1. skyler! it sounds like you are having such a blast! wish i could be there with you! have fun and be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete