Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Day November 6th

This was our last day on the cruise ship, and we didn't really have anything planned for the day other than our next sleeper train that night. So we got our own free day to do what we wanted. They planned a boat ride that cruised the Nile, where we could see some of the villages from the boat. It was really fun and we sang and danced again! More kids came up to our boat and sang to us and we all just had a fun time :) We sang church songs and everything.




Then we just hung out on the boat the rest of the day. I met some Australian boys who were really nice and funny and a few of us talked to them for a while. After that, Ashlee, Monica and I just talked for a while before we had to get ready to go to the sleeper train. Once we got on the sleeper train, Kalie and I thought that it was going to be better than the last. This sleeper train was actually bigger and had enough leg room to have our feet and suitcase both on the ground at the same time! Haha..but seriously. However, the night was horrible. I barely slept. I even took two benedryl thinking that it would help knock me out. It did for a while, but then I woke up around 3 or 4 in the morning and there were so many things knocking around that I couldn't even sleep at all. Then apparently the guy driving didn't know how to stop very well because every time he would stop I would be moving in my bed like crazy from the momentum. I hated it. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment