Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 14th, Church in Nazareth

Journal entry (in my writing journal): "...We are having church with a real church of Christ church in Nazareth. They are of the Palestine Nation, but they are Christians, not Muslims. I am so excited to be here because first of all I LOVE visiting churches because it makes the people so happy and it's amazing to find people like me all over the world! And I miss doing that every year on camping trips. Also, we haven't been to church in a while. We have had communion and singing but hadn't visited a church yet. Also, it's amazing cause when we sang here, we sang in English, and they sang in Arabic at the same time! I loved it! We also sang my favorite song 'It is well with my soul'!"

After the service, they gave us food and drinks and we fellowship ed with the church there for a while. Then we headed off to do some more touring. We went to many different churches, including; Church of Annunciation, and the Church of the Wedding. That one sticks out to me the most because it is the supposed place where Jesus turned the water into wine!

For lunch, I got a some traditional Israel food called Schnitzel (i think). It was ok, but not my favorite :)


Then we went to Bethesda, and later the Mountain of the Be attitudes, which was absolutely beautiful. Once we were done, we headed back to the hotel and I worked out again! Then Ashlee, Kalie, Sam K and I watched a movie!






No comments:

Post a Comment